
I suddenly thought of something urgent while bathing and shampooing my hair.....forgot to take out the ring....arghz......this ring is very important to me.....this ring was bought together with hers...its a couple ring...this was the 2nd pair of ring we had...this one expensive ar...$100 plus....ahahaha...but worth it...its known as wolfrum ring.....cannot be scratched....cannot be damaged....i bought this not because of anything but because I always believe our love will be like the ring...tis kinda tough...aniwae, i alwaes take it out when bathing..coz i scared the ring will drop out becoz of the soap...den after that drop into the toilet bowl...den jialat le lah...rite? so for safety sake, muz alwaes take out before bathing...LOL...tink too much...duhz...
yupz....Last Saturday was my best friend, Ivy's ROM party...she is so pretty that night...so xing fu...i feel so happie for her...den i shared a cab with her fren, Carmen....we were like chatting on the cab.....den dunnoe how link to my gf....I told her "break off le, haiz.."....den she replied "den y are u still wearing that ring? pple might mistaken u r married....girls once see ur ring will not approach u le...."......I replied "nahz...i dun wan other gals le...tis is my memory".
yupz...the onli memory i want in mind...the onli gal i wan in my heart....i am areadi married to you...yes...you and onli you...no one else.....
but i know....i know where i stand when she had mentioned "Do you think I will settle down with someone like that?". Who is that someone? Me? What does she mean by "that someone"? wow! interesting....perfect? perfect partner? There is no such thing as perfect in this world isnt it? You get some, you lose some...I look handsome...but i am a problem kid...sinus lah...migraine lah...see? no perfect....LOL.....juz joking...but the sentences are harsh...but thats you...you are direct and I love you for who you are.....nitez.....
snoozed at 8:40 PM .