<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1971853328922640591?origin\x3dhttp://ahjiaoz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tag


Counter

Karachi Job

Profile

handsome hubby (small)

Name: Jason Liew Wei Chuan
Nickname: Ah Jiao
Day: 10.01.1982
Animal: Rooster
Status: Single & Totally Available (LOL)
Occupation: IT Engineer

WishList

In Priority:

1. Samsung Omnia
2. Mini Laptop
3. Mont Blanc Pen
4. Get Degree
5. Up My Web Business
6. Fairlady (Nissan 350z) or Mazda MX5 (I wish to strike this off soon)
Links
Er Dang Jia (Nicholas Yasintorn) Ivy Koh (Long Time Buddy) Lesley Mayumi Chua (Ivan's BB)
Archives
July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, September 2009, October 2009, January 2010,
Player

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 .

hmmmm.....who say it will neber be the same again? who? who? tell mi? I wack his backside...LOL....it will be the same and will change into something even better for her...i mean...she will feel even happier....thats what I believe...there is nothing to be afraid of when you have not even try to embrace it yet....something like what my earlier blog says in chinese.

"Be urself"....its the current motivation tag i have for her if we were ever unite again...haha...yupz...thats the big major change she should be able to accept, me as well....be urself....nice....oh....pls dun bring up the laptop tingy again....ever since I have collected half the monthly installation amt from her from the beginning, I felt very heart pain....i shouldnt have taken at all...blame it on me being useless.....anyway, no point returning me laptop money...keep it...save it....

And one last time im going to put this straight, i dislike the sentence "if you find a better gal, just go ahead". Its like wtf?! I dunnoe how to explain....if you tink i deserve better, means im good, means you should treasure more and try to get it back...not push it away.....aniwae, i dislike this sentence....yucks...oh...feel like shitting again...recently shit alot...coz im a full of shit person! LOL

snoozed at 4:45 PM .